Saturday, December 22, 2012

Final Blog Assignment

A Final Note of Thanks and Support:

As we reach the end of another journey together, I want to take this time to say thank-you to each and everyone of you, my distinguish colleagues.  I greatly appreciate the continued support and guidance you provided me each and every week, and I hope I was able to do the same for some of you too.  I also want to wish all of you continued success, as you venture on the path towards future success in the field of early childhood studies.  And without a doubt I truly feel that each and everyone of you are a major asset to this field, and will continue to do great things in the future.  And not only for this field, but also for the children and families we work with everyday.  Thank-you and once again good luck!! 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you too Sylvia for enriching our lives and experience here at Walden. I am fortunate to have had more than one class with you and was always interested in your posts as we both shared our experiences as ECE administrators. I wish the best of luck on the rest of your journey here at Walden and hope that you will continue to make a difference in the lives of children you come across.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words of support and encouragement. This journey together might have been short, but they are always nice to learn more about the people we are working with and have a passion for children. I hope your journey continues on a great path and you reach each and every one of your goals!

    ReplyDelete